The website during the course of usage of this website by the end user can ask for the information considered as personal and non-personal both in terms of the operations being conducted on the website. Once a user tries to utilize or consume the details mentioned on this website will automatically be considered to comply with below mentioned points:
- All information shared here are updated and true to his knowledge.
- Collection, storage, access, usage, transfer and processing of any this information will not be considered as violation to any policy been defined by third party.
- Every User hereby expressly agrees and that the Website may share the Information collected from the them with its affiliates, employees, agents, third party service provider, sellers, suppliers, banks, payment gateway operators (if any) and such other individuals and institutions located within or outside India from time to time to ensure efficient management of User accounts and such other purposes as the Website may deem fit, including to detect and prevent identity theft and other illegal acts, to provide specialized, respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety.
- Every User hereby represents and warrants that that sharing of such Information shall not cause any wrongful loss/gain or damage to either the User or to any third party. The Website may contain links that will redirect the Users to third party websites that may have access to the personal information of the User to which this Policy shall not be applicable.
- The Website shall adopt appropriate encryption and security measures to prevent any hacking of the information of the Users and third parties and shall ensure that the User shall not be required or asked to disclose any Information, which may be prejudicial to interests of the User.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Website shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of the Information caused to the User, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a force majeure event.
- All information pertaining to payment instruments like debit card, credit card and other instruments shall be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- The User agrees and acknowledges that the Website shall be entitled to share the Information with third party entities for such purposes as it may deem fit, however, such sharing of information shall be subject to such third parties being bound by appropriate data protection provisions.